Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

OK! OK!

Okay, so I have finally caught the BLOGGING fever! After thinking about it (well, after Devora told me that it would be fun), I decided to finally do it! I think I might even enjoy it!
So, for those of you who have been out of the loop of knowing what is going on in my life, allow me to fill you in so you will be able to sleep at night again. I got back from my fall semester in Israel (which was UNBELIEVABLE!) on December 28, my brother's bar mitzvah was New Year's weekend. If anyone can tell me how it's possible that my brother, who is still seven, could have a bar mitzvah, I'd appreciate if you can enlighten me. After the bar mitzvah, I worked in a preschool/elementary school for a few weeks. Then on January 24, I arrived in NYC to attend STERN! I was supposed to get here on the 23rd, but G-d had other plans for me when He blessed us with 2 or more feet of snow! School is going well. Everyone asks me if I like it and I tell them, "Yeah, other than the fact that there are so many GIRLS!" Yes, I know I should have known that, but you have to understand that there are so many GIRLY girls! You know, the ones who play the nasty girls in all the chick flicks and you want to put them over your knee and snap them like a twig. Thank G-d, I am finding my group. I have great roomates. One of them is my friend from seminary and the other one went to the seminary across the street, so I knew her by face and I was in one class with her. We were supposed to have a fourth one, but she didn't move in because she didn't know us. Don't worry, we're okay with it. No complaints here. I already made really good friends with a redhead! YES, two redheads can get along! Whenever we are out together, people ask if we are sisters and we tell them that we aren't even related. I told her that from now on, we should tell them that we are twins. We really don't look alike other than having the same color hair. People have to learn that. Anyway, I think I should end this now. I hope you're all left in suspense. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know! I will, G-d willing, be writing plenty in this blog, because I LOVE writing! Well, okay, typing. Okay, STOP BABBLING. Please give me feedback people! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home