Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, February 06, 2006

I hope there was no lit class today...

I really hope there was no literature class today. We were sitting in the classroom until 5. The class was supposed to start at 4:40. One of girls in the class, who I know, said that the rule is that if the teacher doesn't come for 15 minutes. A lot of girls left. I left, too. A rule is a rule. The girl who I followed was upset because some girls weren't leaving. It was pretty annoying. Whatever.

I came back to my room and Adina and Allison were here! They were waiting to hear about my Dougie's adventure. Then they looked in the fridge. Haha. Classic. Deborah is coming over later to take stuff back with her. Then I am going uptown to get my stuff from Devora's since I left it there after Shabbos. I am going to bring Dougie's up there too. The fridge is crazy overloaded. Pretty funny.

Special birthday shout-out to my big sister MICHELLE! Or as I like to call her CHEMELLE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to see you sometime SOON!


I actually have to do work tonight. Ew.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

send some dougie's to israel

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dougies to Israel -

I second the motion.

Hand-delivery would be best... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home