Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, January 30, 2006

Up On Time But Exhausted

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I hung around at Devora's and ended up taking a 4pm shuttle back. When I got back, Z came to visit my room and then we went to Barnes and Noble. That was fun. When I got back, I got to see Yehudis and Mimi again. They came into the city while I was at B&N, and they were planning to go to a Matisyahu concert back in Crown Heights so they were planning to head back even though they knew they wouldn't make it in time. When I saw them, I told them to hang out in the city, so they did. We went to Mendy's for dinner, then walked to Times Square. We were taking a lot of pictures of the Hershey's store until one of them realized that it was OPEN!
Oh my goodness, I had the best time in there!

After we left, the girls got on a train back to CH and I got on my phone so I wouldn't have to walk back by myself. Haha. I looked over my Hebrew poem, and then Devora called me! YAY! We were talking for a couple of minutes then she told me to call her when I was done reading the part of my lit book that I have to read for today. When I called her back, she wasn't in her apartment so she would call me back in 10 minutes. I fell asleep. Oops. Sorry, Lamal.

I don't really feel like going to class today. Too bad, right? I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home