Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another Day...duh.

Shabbos was nice. Lots of kids in the house, but lots of fun anyway. Fifteen kids came to the Kashnow chill night. We had a good time. Yitz drove kids home so they wouldn't have to take the train late at night, so me and my little bro and 3 others waited at the Center for him to get back and take us.

Today, Dena and I went to the Watertown Mall and I bought myself a very special present at Best Buy! Then we went to the Arsenal Mall and I bought a shirt at Old Navy for $4.99. Has your life changed drastically now that you know that? After that, we got a ride to an engagement party. Dena went to school with the dude and I met him a few times. I went to help ease the awkwardness. It was fun. Then I chilled at home and played with my new toy. After dinner, my mom, my little brother and I went to Taam China so I could run in and say hi to an NCSYer and her family. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and I got two books for education class and a book for myself that I know DJ will LOVE!

Tomorrow is my last day of work before going back to New York on Tuesday. I am really praying for a lot this semester. I am mostly praying that I will be able to keep my sanity. Have me in mind in your prayers. Thanks.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger The Simons said...

What is this toy?

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll pray for you my child but please first two questions -

You have sanity?
&
Where can I get some?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home