Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

I went to my friend's engagement party last night. It was nice. I was really tired, so I didn't stay long. I got on a train back to the city at around 9:30. I got back at 10:30 and took the 11pm shuttle up to Devora's. I woke up at around 10 and now I am hanging around. I was supposed to go see my friend from high school after she was done with work, but she isn't feeling well today, so I am hopefully going to see her tomorrow. I have to go back to the city anyway, because I need my phone charger. Tonight, Devora and I are probably watching Napoleon Dynamite. Hehe...

My last final is on Wednesday. I am going home with Dena at around 4. I can't wait!

Please daven for my good friend's grandfather Elimelech ben Gela (prounounced GELLA, like ella but with a g) Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home