Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

So, my New Year's Eve was spent at Devora's, and it was great! We ordered in from a Chinese place in Riverdale, then borrowed a few movies from the downstairs neighbors. We watched The Rock (and, yes, I shrieked like a girl and cried), 10 Things I Hate About You (I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby), then started Pirates of the Carribean, but I left a little while into the movie to take a shower, and when I came out, everyone was getting ready for bed. It is almost 4am, so it's completely understandable.

The Friday night meal with 19 people was a lot of fun. I love the big meals that Devora makes. I got to talk about wicked good stuff with some Boston peeps, talk to my new friend a little bit and make a complete fool of myself like I always do. On Shabbos day, we had 8 people at the table. It was fun. Lots of movie quotes. Found out that I am supposedly missing out on some stuff. We'll take care of that.

I am so not in the mood to go to sleep, but I am pretty tired. I don't really care whether or not that sentence made sense. Tomorrow, I think I am going back to the city for a little bit, but coming back up here. I love it here. If Devora didn't live here, I don't know what I would do. I really should get some studying done eventually. It would be a smart move. One of my earrings went down the drain of Devora's sink, so I have to go back to Claire's tomorrow to replace them. Yael and I looked long and hard for yellowish earrings to match my new fave outfit, so I will not give up on them. I know that could mean that I would take apart the sink to try to find it, but I didn't want to break a nail. You know how it is.

I'm going to get into bed now. I hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve. Even though it isn't really a new year (if you go by the solar calendar), but I still wish all of you a year of succe$$, happine$$, and all your dreams should come true. I hope mine do!

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I LOVE YOU LOML!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home