Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, December 23, 2005

Fun Night

Last night, I came uptown withTiff and we went to Devora's. Then we went saw the YU play. The acting was great and the story was crazy intense.

I am really excited about Shabbos. I made chicken (I actually cleaned them, too) and a broccoli quiche.

I love Amy, Devora, Chaia and Darisa. We spent Shabbos together a few weeks ago and it was so much fun. Tonight we are eating with Devora's upstairs neighbors in their apartment. Should be fun.

I have to write a nine page psych paper by Tuesday. Happy last minute to me! I need to find three studies about anything to do with child development, summarize them and somehow make it into nine pages. Hahahahahaha...etc.

Alright, I have to go check on my chickens. No, they don't have large talons. (For those of you who get it, good. For the others, I have one word for you: Napolean.)

Have a great Shabbos!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Shabbos
Love ya !!
Love JACOBS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home