Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Chin and Chin Inc. PRESENTS...

CHIN VIDEO CLIPS!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=chin+and+chin+inc.%2Bpierre

Enjoy!

In other news, I went to all my classes today. *pat on my back* I just had dinner at the caf with Dena even though I ordered a deli sandwich from Dougie's. Yes, I made the order, then Dena asked me if I would go to the caf with her. Sacrifices. Don't worry, the sandwich won't go to waste. Maybe the Princess will eat it. I'll ask her later.

I am going to see Lori tomorrow night! I am way too excited! WOOHOO! She's coming in for a few days and she will be in the city tomorrow night with her family because they want Dougie's. Three servings of Dougie's in one week? I know! I don't think I am going to eat there though. I might be going out afterwards...*mystery reigns*.

That's all. Buh-bye.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!
I can't believe you posted that!! Oh my, those were the good ol' days, huh??

Love you Hinda! Thank you once again for making me laugh...

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger The Simons said...

The princess did eat it and it was yummy! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home