Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fairly good day...

Last night, I took Tiff out to Dougie's for her birthday. We had a great time. I was drawing Boston logos on the tablecloth (I do it every time I am there) and our waiter walked by and asked if we were from Boston and I said I was, so he chanted, "Let's go, Red Sox!" It was great. I wanted the waiter to bring a piece of cake over for Tiff, but I knew that she would know what I was asking him if I had gone over to him. So, when he came past our table, I motioned for him to lean over, and when he did, I said (loud enough for Tiff to hear of course), "Can you bring over a piece of chocolate cake? Don't tell her though. It's going to be a surprise." He informed me that she could probably hear me, but I told him that I don't think that was true. Then I said, "Oh, and this conversation? Never happened." He ended up coming over with a female waitress with a piece of white cake with some chocolate filling. They started singing to her and I whispered "Tiffany" before they got to the *insert name here* part to prevent an awkward silence. After Dougie's, we took the subway uptown and stayed there for a while. Overall, it was a great night.

Today was not so bad. I forgot to put my alarm on, so I woke up with my roomate's alarm at 10:10. Class starts at 10:30. I got there 5 minutes late. I was pretty impressed with myself. After that, I went back to my dorm and ended up chilling with Tiffany. At 3:30, I saw Rivki who is here for a little bit before going back to Israel and who I probably won't see again for a pretty long while since I don't think I will be going to Israel anytime soon *phew*.

Tonight, I got a phone call from someone in Israel and it HAD A POINT! (Not to worry, Yentel Shaindel.) After that, Tiff and I went to get dinner. Now, I am putting some video clips of my chin movie on a website. I will post the link soon.
I just spoke to my mother and she told me that her boss (that I work for when I am home and in the summer) had 2 of my friends call her and ask for jobs in the school because they have a month off. So, she asked my mother if I have a month off because she would take me before then. I told my mother that I wouldn't be able to work until January (and it's not a long vacation), so she should definitely take my friends. I can't wait to go home and work in the school. I love it there.

Tiff and I might go uptown after 10. I am not sure though. I have to do some Hebrew work tonight. School gets in the way of EVERYTHING! Man, oh man. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home