Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bored

I ended up going to Brooklyn for Shabbos. My friends, Hasadya and Dina live in a basement apartment and I went there. It was a really nice Shabbos. On Friday night, we ate at our friend's house. When we were shana alef, she was shana bet and when I was shana bet, she was a madricha. Her family is awesome. They have an open house. It's really amazing to see. On Shabbos day, we went to Rachel's parents house. Rachel is our friend from seminary who got married and she came for lunch with her husband. It was really nice. Then we went back to the apartment and had seuda shelishit together. It was a really nice Shabbos. After hearing havdala, we got on a train back to the city. I wanted to take them to Ushpizin, but the next showing is at 10 and that would get them back to Brooklyn too late. Oh, well.
I'm going to go continue to think of things to do. I have a feeling we are going to be staying here. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home