Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Relaxing

The dinner last night was definitely memorable. Not the most positive memory, but a memory nonetheless. There was no need for me to make a decision about going to the wax museum, because the dinner ran too late. Saved me money. I ended up paying $17.50 for a cup of soup. The soup itself was $6.50, but everyone had to pay $11 to pay for Adina's stuff. No hard feelings. She knew I was there for her even though I didn't enjoy myself, so it was all good.

Amy and I walked back to my dorm in the rain. We stopped and looked at the windows of Macy's. Not as impressive as the ones at Lord and Taylor's, but they were still pretty cool. Speaking of Lord and Taylor's, Tiffany said she is going to take me shopping tomorrow and take me to the person who usually does her makeup. Tiffany and I have a ice skating and pizza date tomorrow. Okay, so the rest of the junior class is going to be around, but it will be fun anyway! I can't wait to hang with her. I MISS MY TIFFANY TIME! She better not ditch me.

I was having dinner with Dena and she asked me what I was doing for Shabbos. I realized that I had no idea, so she suggested that I call my cousin in Queens. I did and she said I can totally come but I would have to sleep at the neighbor's house because her 5-year-old nephew was sleeping over. I said it would be fine, but I don't know if I want to go anymore. I want to ask Devora. We'll see. I can't wait until next weekend. I MISS NCSY!

I have been chilling out in my room for a couple of hours. I hope I don't have anything due tomorrow. I was going to go to the Film Festival thing tonight, but Amy couldn't go and I didn't know of anyone else that was going. I'm glad I didn't go. I like this chilling out thing.

I started my procrastination sweatshirt! I was going to call the club "Procrastination Nation", but I am calling it "Procrastination University" instead. The letters on the front are PU! CLASSIC! I will post pictures when it's done! I am so excited! I want to wear it tomorrow.

Wow, I can't believe it's 8:00 already. I should find something to do. I'll work on my sweatshirt. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home