Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back Again

I got up at 5am and we left the house at a little bit before 6. We got to New Haven at around 8:10. I got to hold the baby before the bris. His name is Yehoshua after my paternal grandfather. I have three other cousins named Yehoshua, but they are all in Israel, so this is the first American one.

My mother wanted me to come home again this weekend. I told her I would and I invited other people to come with me. Then I realized that I have my first fieldwork this Friday, and you all know what I went through to get that. I am going home next Thursday night for a 9th grade Shabbaton. I am so excited!

I came uptown tonight to chill with Adina and Amy. We went out to eat, then I went to Adina's house to look through some clothes. While I was there, I was talking to Darisa online, and she told me she was at Devora's, so I came up here. When I was talking to Darisa, Devora wasn't home from the airport yet, but she was here when I got here. I missed them! Okay, so it's only been a week, BUT WE ARE GIRLS! You know how it is.

I'll probably head back soon. I'm kind of tired.

That's it.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

guess where im going for shabbos...;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home