Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, November 25, 2005

Hey, Darisa! I GOT A COAT!!! (well, sort of)

So...I was in the kitchen and my mother asked me when I was going to take off my dark nail polish. Yes, I was wearing dark nail polish. Not crazy dark or anything. It was a really nice maroon.

Anyway, I went upstairs and took it off. When I came back down, my mother was looking towards my hands, so I lifted them up and showed her my nail-colored (though slightly red-tinted) nails. She was so happy. As she was hugging me ("You listened so nicely!"), my father walked into the house and asked what happened. Since my back was turned to him, I held up one polish-free hand and he said, "Oh".

Then, my mother told me that she was going to take me out to buy me a new color. I told her all I wanted was a coat. My father said, "Are you crazy? Do you know what the malls look like today?" So, I told them that I saw the coat I wanted online. Then they both said together, "SO BUY IT!" After talking about where I would get it delivered (I'm getting it delivered at home, since I will be home in 2 weeks) I went online and bought my coat! I am so excited! The only thing is...

IT'S THE SAME ONE THAT ERICA HAS!
This was no accident. She had lent me her coat last Shabbos (she has a Shabbos coat) and I really really liked it. I had called her before I ordered it to ask her if she would mind (and to ask what size it was) and she said no. Thanks, Princess! We already have the same schedules (well, close enough), the same room, and the same of a lot of other stuff. What's one more thing? :)

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so ur parents do think im a skanky ho but theyre just really nice to me anyway. haha. umm would u guys mnd if i also got the coat? i really like it and i need a new winter coat. glad things are good at home and please give Yeetz and the fam my skanky regards.
love and faith
pooooooooooooo

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Wait, does everyone you know have to get the coat. Much laughs on the nail polish. I grew up quite the opposite, I think my mother would have liked me better with dark lipstick, short skirts and dark nailpolish. Oh well.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, my toe-nails are currently a nice dark maroon color. I am assured of getting interesting comments in reflexology class...

I wanted to do my finger-nails too, but did not want to be a cause of 'shock' to my massage teacher...

YAY, on the coat! Great news!

Stay Warm!!!

See you soooooon... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home