Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's OVER and the end was great

MIDTERMS ARE OVER! *insert incessant cheering here*

The math midterm wasn't so hard, but I don't know how I did. I had a study group last night, but nothing sunk into my head. I studied a bit in the morning, then took the test. We'll see what happens.

Tonight, after Erica and I grabbed dinner in the caf, we took the train to Union Square and walked a few blocks to a small theater where we saw Ushpizin. It was, without a doubt, the best movie I have ever seen. I am not kidding. I was floored by the power of the movie. If anyone wants to see it, I will see it again. Over and over and over. It was all in Hebrew, which was awesome. Don't worry, there were subtitles. I laughed and I cried and cried. It was unbelievably powerful. Whoa. Please go and see it. You will not regret it.



I have an education assignment that's due tomorrow. That's right...I'm procrastinating again. The teacher is supposed to assign me to fieldwork in a public school in the Village on Friday mornings. The only problem is, I won't be in town on the 9th and 16th. I told him this and he told me that that is a slight problem because that only leaves him with December 2nd. We only need to go 4 times for 3 hours each, but we have to do it before a certain time because we have to write an assignment about it. Great. I'm discussing it with him tomorrow.

That's all I have for now. The point of this post is...

GO SEE USHPIZIN!

3 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have yet to see it. They keep showing it at inconvenient times. But, someday...

I danced for you when mid-terms were over! See? You made it. :)

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MIIIIIISSSSSSSS YOU!!!!!!!!

Love,
your secret admirer

*hint* voice-mail messages :)

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah USHPIZIN was good... it was showing a while ago down under but it's not anymore... it was on during Succos... perfect timing huh!! (although i never saw it i heard ALL bout it)
I am really excited your midterms are finally over for you WOOHOOOOO!!! ( lets just hope they stay away for a long period of time!!)

Miss u
RJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home