Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Day of Midterms

The Shabbaton was amazing. I love the NCSYers. There were 32 of them and we were in a small place, so we all got to know each other. I didn't end up doing my icebreaker, but I'm okay with that. My brother had a great time too. On Saturday night we went bowling. I went in the "party van." At least that's what the driver dubbed it. The bowling alley was pretty far from Yehupitzville. We went to the wrong one at first. The one we needed to go to was a block back. We had a great time. We got a bit lost on the way back, but it was still crazy fun. The end of Shabbatons still have their depressing effect on me. Especially knowing that I had 2 midterms the next day. I got a ride back to NY with the Schwartz family. We got back pretty quickly.

Princess Perica called me when I was still in the car and told me that she didn't feel like studying. She wanted to procrastinate. She definitely called the right person. Ha!

I got back to the dorm and we procrastinated together. Our friend, Adi, called us amidst our procrastination and told us that she was in the city with her sister. We walked over to Kosher Delight and it was really crowded, so we took them to Mendy's. It was great to hang out with her.

Our Rabbi from seminary is in New York for a few days and Adi told us that she is planning a get together in the Five Towns tonight at 6:30. The Princess and I can't go because we have an insane math midterm tomorrow. I am so nervous. There is a review session tonight and I really hope it helps me out. I just keep thinking... After tomorrow, it's over. It helps to some degree. Perica and I want to have a party after the test tomorrow. We want to see Ushpizin. Everyone I know who has seen it said that it is amazing. It would be awesome to see it! That should get me through the day!

I took my Hebrew midterm and I think I did really well on it. I was hoping that I would do well on ONE test. This one might be the one. I got a message from DAC in the middle of the test wishing me luck. Thanks...it helped! I have macro in 20 minutes. He'll probably give our tests back. *insert nail-biting here* After macro, I have my bio lab midterm. She is going to set up different things around the lab that we worked with during our experiments, and we'll have to answer questions about them. It should be interesting. I did not do well on bio, but he said that the grade on the final counts for more, so I still have a chance.

I can't wait until this is all over, then my blog won't have to be full of all this.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hinders - don't bite! don't bite!

Remember, you're an amazing you and that is all that matters.

I like to think that I am living proof that grades and college do not 'make or break' a life.

I love you anyway! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home