Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, October 31, 2005

I FINISHED!

I started working on my paper an hour and a half ago and I just FINISHED! All I have left to do is the timeline which I can do tomorrow. Woohoo!

Now, onto the worse news.

I went down to the bus station today. Amy G. was on 34th Street and she came with me. I went to the Lost and Found and what do you know? My lost wasn't found. I cancelled all my cards. I was not a happy camper. I am so glad Amy was with me because she cheered me up like you wouldn't believe. I love her so much. I have to get back to my room because she has been there waiting for me since I wasn't allowed to bring her up to the computer lab.

After we went to the bus station, I wanted to eat, so Amy treated us to KD. It was goooooood. Nothing like a mediocre deli sandwich and fries after being really upset. I am still upset about it, but on the walk back to the dorm, Amy and I were making up things that would make the situation worse. For example, if there was a lot more cash than there was etc.

I LOVE YOU, AMY!

I gotta get back to her. Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home