Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Post Yom Kippur Post

The fast was not so bad. I stayed in shul the whole time and said the words! It was good to be home because I got to hang with my Malinka Devitchka and my mommy on the women's side. We had fun. I know that's probably not the right word for Yom Kippur, but we couldn't just sit around kvetching.
Before the fast, I mentioned a way for me to get more on-site credits to my father. Summer school at YU. I would have to take summer school anyway, so why not take it and fulfill a lot my on-site credit requirement at the same time? My father said, "Where would you live?" I told him I would stay at Devora's. My parents probably think that I am overstaying my welcome, but they also don't know Devora! I LOVE MY LOML! I have to run it by her again to make sure she didn't change her mind! Nothing is definite yet, but I hope it will be!
Tomorrow is erev Shabbos. I feel like there have been so many Shabbosim in the last few days! I recently found out that my brother might come with me and Adina to UMass. That would be SO cool! He and I spoke for a while last night after my parents and my little brother went to bed. He was talking about coming on the NCSY Shabbaton in a few weeks. I really hope he comes. He had such a great time on the white water rafting trip. He's awesome.
After the fast, I cleaned the kitchen (sort of), made brocolli quiche and challah dough. My mommy was so happy. I told her that it is post-Yom Kippur syndrome. Ha! I do help around the house, don't get me wrong!
That's all for now. I hope everyone had a meaningful fast! Good night!

4 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I help around the house too. I tell everyone what they should be doing. And I peel potatoes. hehehe...

I'm sure the Challah will be deeelicious! Glad you got to inhale the yummy bread baking smell! I'll be doing that in a few hours too, unless I manage kill the yeast (again.)

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we did have fun didn't we?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Your cuteness is unparalled. I didn't make it through the fast. Better luck next year. :( Glad to hear you had fun, so did I!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Overstay your welcome?! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home