Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One Step Closer

So I went to the academic advisor offices and asked the nice advisor if I have to make an appoinment for a "Junior Check". She told me that I do and she told me who to go to to make an appointment. My appointment is for Tuesday the 11th at 3:30. I am SO excited. Really, I am. Okay, fine. You got me. I'm not.

Well, in a way, I am excited to know what I still need to do. It's better than me being annoyed about it. At least I should know exactly what I am being annoyed about! HAHA!

There isn't much to report right now. The following conversation happened between me and Devora online at her office last night. Keep in mind that we were about 10 feet away from each other and could hear each other's reactions:


Her: hey there sexy mama
Me: and who might this be?
Her: i'm some random chick
Me: ohhh a chick
Me: score
Her: man i love you
Me: but we just met
Me: hey im good with that
Me: so whats your sign?
Me: mines deer xing
Her: Curves ahead
Me: LOL

We were laughing way too hard during this conversation. It was really funny. After I left her office, we took a cab back to her apartment and I went through the suitcase I left there in June. I took all the stuff in a smaller bag and left the suitcase there. I got the 11:30 shuttle back. I forgot to study for a Hebrew word quiz that we had today. Oops. I guessed most of it. It was multiple choice. Whatever. I think I did okay.

ANYWAY, that's all for now. I don't have any definite plans for tonight. I might study for my psych exam tomorrow. I am going home after school. YAY! But not to worry, I will be back for the TWO DAYS of school that they are giving us between Yom Kippur and Sukkos. Ha!

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Drew Kaplan said...

It all comes together now! On Devora's blog, it seems soooo totally random. On yours, it actually makes [some] sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home