Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Latest Plan

So, lately, I have been really stressed out about school and making up credits that I am missing. The other day, Erica mentioned summer school here. I thought about it (for a whole couple of seconds) and realized that it would be great! Here's why:

1. It's not so expensive (so I've heard)

2. I could take classes to get credits and lighten my load so I could possibly graduate when I am supposed to.

3. I wouldn't have to go through the office getting outside summer courses approved.

4. It's only for a month, which means that I will probably get back to Boston in time for camp!

5. DEVORA SAID I COULD LIVE WITH HER! The classes are in YU and I really don't want to live in the city (in Schottenstein, which is not that great in itself) and have to catch a shuttle.

6. I could get a part-time job. I think.

The more I think about it, the better it sounds. We'll see.

That's my plan. I hope G-d isn't laughing too hard.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i think hes laughing harder at my new plan:

get rich
buy apartment on re' ohr hachayim in the old city

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORAH HINDA!!!
You better come back in time for camp or else I'm not going back!!!!
I miss you my love!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home