Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blah

I can't think of a name for this post.

My Developmental Psychology class teacher let us out a half hour early. Woohoo!

Last night, I went to the engagement party. I went to Queens on the train then someone gave me a ride to the party. It was really nice. I saw my friend Julie, who I didn't expect to see, so that was really nice. After that, we went to THE Dunkin Donuts where everyone goes. My friend who was driving me was being a bit irritating since she didn't seem to want to be there, but she could have said no. My friend Adi came to say hi. It was SO NICE TO SEE HER! We are trying to figure out how we are getting to Detroit this weekend. If we don't have it figured out by tonight...oy. I HAVE to go, so it's not a question really. I called my cousin who was in the area and he came to say hi. My friend Aliza came by and she was so surprised to see me! *Sigh*...I love my friends.

My friend who was driving me graced me with the news that she wasn't driving me back to the city. Imagine this. It's 12:30 am. Your phone is dead. Do you want to be on a subway in the city by yourself? True, I had a pair of heels in my bag that I could have used if I had to, but come on! Thank G-d, I have a cousin that really cares and he drove me back. *sigh*...I love my family.

Tonight, another advisor and I have to call a list of a lot of 10th graders. There is going to be a Shabbaton in Upstate NY next weekend. Should be fun. It's SO last minute. Welcome to NCSY.

I am so excited to see Devora tonight. I'll probably sleep over there then come back to the city tomorrow. We'll see.

I hope everyone is having a great day. You all should just know that I am making a pretty good effort to update my blog. It's hard, but I am willing to do it for my loyal readers!

No joke again. I'm sorry! I will work on a list soon...

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason after reading our blog a song popped into my head so I thought I would share it with you:


I love to laugh ha ha ha ha
loud and long and clear

I love to laugh ha ha ha ha

and thats all I know of the song

I hope you enjoyed :)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

devora bought me lunch today

 

Post a Comment

<< Home