Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rhode Island Is Neither a Road Nor An Island. DISCUSS!

Shabbos in RI was really nice. My cousin was there with her husband. She is expecting her first child around Thanksgiving time IY"H. I am so excited!

There are two more days until the National LTS. I am really excited, but I also have a lot to do. Eh, It'll be fine. A few more trips to Target and it will all be fine. By the way, Morah Shifra, I went to Target AGAIN on Friday morning. I can't believe I forgot to write it in my last post! My brother needed silly string for his last day of camp, so being the wonderful (and humble) sister that I am, I took him to Target a few minutes after 8am.

Today, my brother and I went to Staples. I needed to get posterboard for wedding shtick. After that, we went to Target. Yes, again. I had to get paint to make the shtick with. Then we went to the arcade and my brother played the game that he has mastered over and over again, got over 1,000 tickets, and got a really cool Super Grover doll. Then we went to the pizza shop for lunch. (SHIFRA! GUESS WHO WAS AT THE PIZZA SHOP?! Only for a few minutes, though.)

Today, my family and I (well, my parents and younger brother) went on the Boston Duck Tours. It was a lot of fun. The Duck Tours are tours (duh) of Boston. The vehicle goes on land and on water. It was really entertaining. I took some beautiful pictures. If you ever come to visit, I would do it again!

After it was over, we went out for Chinese. My mother got a cool fortune cookie message. It said, "To truly find yourself, you should play hide and seek alone." Okay, so maybe it's not deep enough to drown in, but it was cool.

Oh! On the way back from the Duck Tours, I got a call from someone in the National NCSY office asking me to tell him something unique about me for the icebreaker game at LTS. The best on-the-spot answer I could give him was that my favorite book is Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. He had never heard of it. Oh, well. Before we went to the restaurant, we stopped at Barnes and Noble and I bought the book. I still love it! I'm going to give it to him to read. I'll ask for it back, of course!

I just took a babysitting job for tomorrow. This boy was in my group in camp last summer and he is SUCH A CUTIE! I am going to be watching him from 9-4 tomorrow. I am so excited! We can go on trips! HA!

That's all the news for now!

JOKE OF THE DAY

"Do you believe in life after death?" The boss asked one of his employees.

"Yes, sir." The new recruit replied.

"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on.

"After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you."


4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i don't get it

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*GROAN* - Hinda darling, that was simply terrible. But, on the other hand - I liked it! Actually, I read it to Sammy and she liked it too. So, keep 'em coming. hehehe...

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so OCD about target. Then again I went to target today with my mom, and I got 2 skirts, and other stuff... Target is AMAZING!!!! And I don't believe you saw him at the pizza place. Did he say anything to you this time??? hehehe
~Shif~

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

oy, im getting all feklempt!! michael jackson is neither white nor black. discuss!!
*breathing really heavy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home