Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This post is brought to you by the color BLUE

Why blue, you ask? Allow me to explain.

This morning, my mother and I went to run some errands. We had to use up some of her gift cards at Filene's and Borders. My mommy is so much fun to shop with!

After that, Dena wanted to go out. So, we went downtown. She was supposed to use her crutches, but she didn't feel like it. We parked in a sketchy parking garage, then went to Milk Street Cafe for lunch. After that we went to Claire's. We were going into H&M when Dena looked at her foot and she noticed that her foot was turning...

BLUE!
It wasn't your typical bruise-blue. It was a royal blue. It made Dena sort of nervous, so we left. It was a fun day out, even if her foot did turn blue.

My brothers and I went out for pizza tonight. I really love hanging out with them. My little brother and I made a small collection of funny videos on my digital camera. They're awesome!

That's pretty much all the news I have for today. Good night, everyone!

Today's Thought:

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough to pay it?

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

How old are your lil brothers? Mine are 6 and 9 and are a real handful

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

her what ari? what the heck are u talkin abt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home