Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, July 29, 2005

Oops

Okay, so I never posted a thought for yesterday. I apologize.

The girl who I had the little "talk" with online two nights ago, is going to be in town for Shabbos. The person at whose house she is staying e-mailed me and invited me for lunch and told me to call him. I e-mailed him back saying that I can't come this week, but I will take a raincheck. He wrote back saying okay, but call me at *cell phone number*. I really hope that this girl didn't say anything to him, because I don't want him to get the wrong idea. The girl read my e-mail that I sent yesterday (you can check on AOL), and I haven't heard from her. Whatever. I did what I felt needed to be done.

In other news, there are only two weeks left of camp, which means that I have to go to NY in 4 weeks. WHOA! Crazy stuff.

My brother plays in a men's shul (synagogue) softball league, and his team made it to the championship game! They will be playing for the Kiddush Cup against Beth El of Newton on Sunday. It will be my first time watching a game! I am going with signs and making t-shirts for our family. It's going to be awesome! Don't worry, my brother wants us to embarrass him. I'll try to post some pics of the shtick after they win (IY'H!)!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and restful Shabbos/weekend!


Today's Thought:

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Man, girls social lives are way too complicated. As for softball: GO BETH EL!!! beat them chabadnicks! (sorry but they are the ones signing my paycheck).

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

dani-
you're the only frum guy I know to come back from Israel and start supporting a conservative shul.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed, beth el in newton isnt conservative. the vishniavskys go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home