Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, July 28, 2005

and MORE drama

Yes, more drama. I have officially expressed my feelings towards someone who I felt hostility towards. I let her know how I feel and she let me know how she felt. I don't think I am going to be hearing from her anytime in the near future. I hate drama. Have I mentioned that before?

About the "M" thing. She still hasn't called me back. I have a friend from ENGLAND who got engaged last week, and we will call her "D". She was in Israel at the same time as me in June. After I came back, I didn't hear from her for a while, so you can imagine how surprised I was when I heard that she was engaged! My English roomate from last year called me from the lechaim and let me talk to D. It was really nice. Today, I pulled out my phone at work today and there was a message from D! She called to talk because we haven't spoken for a while. THAT is how to do it. It was so nice.

Anyway, not too much is going on. Camp is going well. The kids are really sweet and they like me. They really like me! Working with little kids is a real ego-booster. They think I am so cool and I AM, darnit! (You are too, Morah Miriam)

NIGHT NIGHT!
Today's Thought:

Why do they call it “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” when they know the answer is going to be everyone?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home