Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Saturday night, Saturday night

This is my second Saturday night that I have stayed in. Honestly, it doesn't bother me. For one thing, Shabbos ends late, and for another thing, there's isketch. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, DANI!

Work is going well. I don't think my voice is going to be back to normal until camp is over. It sounds like a I-am-a-13-year-old-boy-going-through-puberty voice. It's cool, unless you are trying to sing with your kids and can't hit the notes. Ha!

I hung out at Gila's for about 2 hours today. We were sitting at her dining room table talking about camp and I said, "Isn't it great that all we talk about it camp?" It was funny. Okay, well it was funny at the time. Not laugh out loud funny, but...okay forget it.

DJ's sister is getting married tomorrow. MAZEL TOV! The announcement is already up on onlysimchas. DJ promised to post pictures. I can't wait to see them! I really wish I could be there, but such is life.

I am going to play on isketch now. If you haven't tried it, I wouldn't recommend it because it is SO addictive. Sort of like beating yourself over the head with a bowling pin. Okay, so it is nothing like beating yourself over the head with a bowling pin, but wouldn't that be funny? I think so. Funny in the way that if you took a bowling pin and hit yourself over the head with it, I would laugh. Really hard.

That's the end of my rambling for now.

Today's Thought

Why do they call the small candy bars the "fun sizes"? Wouldn't be more fun to eat a big one?

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Another social life ruined by iSketch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home