Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What a wedding...

The wedding was beautiful. It was one of the first weddings that I was at where I felt that my presence was actually appreciated. She was so happy that I was there. So was I. I ended up coming back to her house and slept there after the wedding. I also ended up staying for sheva brachot tonight. It was in a restaurant here in Netivot. It was nice. I am staying over here tonight because when I called the taxi service (okay, when my friend's sister called the taxi service) they had no more taxis going to Yerushalayim tonight. I am going back in the morning. I miss my nephews so much. I didn't get to say goodbye to my friend who just got married, but I will see her in New York. No problemo.

I can't believe that I am leaving on Tuesday. It's been a month! Unbelievable. There are things that I wanted to take care of that I didn't do, but such is life. Oh, well. I can't wait to come back in a way. As much as I love this beautiful country, I miss the people back in the States. See you all soon.

Oh, PS, my birthday is JULY 14! In case I didn't mention it before. WHOA...TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW...

6 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Wait you mean your presence wasn't apreciated at your sister's wedding?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

Your presents were appreciated. What did you get her?

More importantly what did you get me?

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still having other people calling your taxis for you? Oh Hinda :)

Luv ya!

Please kiss the Kotel for me!
and please give everyone hugs for me!!!! (I feel like I say this every time its prob. b/c I do :])

Anyhoo :)
Can't wait to see you!!

~moneek ;)hehe (I think thats how you spell it)

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyhoo :)
Can't wait to see you!!"

hehe that rhymed :]

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

mazal tov!

and wow, tues is sooo soon...and i knew your bday already.

cant wait to see you Hinda!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Come back to me my love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home