Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Here's How It All Went Down

So this is how my day ended up going...

My sister went out and came back.

I made Challah dough.

My nephew and I left to Geula at around 4.

I picked up the stuff from Manny's.

I walked to town.

I tried to exchange my skirt, but there were no skirts in the size I needed, so I am hoping that the one I have will shrink.

I walked to the shuk and bought Marzipan rugelach.

I walked to the Tachana (15 minute walk) and got a cab back to Har Nof.

I got to my sister's house and cooled off.

Then I pretty much lazed around until now.

WAKE UP! I'M DONE!

To all of those who are expecting presents...what if I can't afford them?

7 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Hinda, who needs presents, when we have the chance to see YOU? its like, theres no comparison...

:-D

and dont worry about not affording them. just be like, sorry dude, take it like a man. and if youre tlaking to a girl, be like, sorry dude, take it like a man.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

spending time with Hinda or a present well tha's easy. I dam well better get that funny t-shirt woman.

Oh ya if the skirt doesn't shrink u can always get fatter.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Wow, Ed. You never know when to STOP, do you? I will try to find the perfect T-shirt for you. *insert evil laughter here*

Oh, and Tonny, take it like a man. Just kidding...I'll try to find something for you.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

:-)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

The only present I want is YOU!

XOXO

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Hinda dont worry about it

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

ya tonny take it like a man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home