Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Miss Me?

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. All my friends have pretty much left the country. I spent the day with a very special friend. We started off by going to the Old City so she could pick up some jewelry from Hadaya. Then we walked to town so she could pick up some stuff. Then we went to the mall and spent (ready?) FIVE hours there. I don't know how it happened. Some of it was fun. I could have done without the clothes shopping, but hey. We went into the food court to sit down for a while and we met up with the S family. Okay, so I could write their name, but to go back and add it in would require effort. They know who they are.

After the mall, we went back to Ben Yehuda Street so my friend could get her last Cream and Dream ice cream. She was up to the 10th ice cream on her card, so it was free. Then we walked to the Kotel. It is so beautiful. We stayed there for about an hour, then came back to Har Nof. She is leaving at 7am. It wasn't too hard to say goodbye to her, because I am going to be seeing a LOT of her in the US of A. It was a crazy long day and I don't know how I am still functioning. Blogging counts as functioning, right?

Whoa. I have 24 days left until the end of my teenagehood. I CAN'T TURN 20! I haven't even learned to share yet! As I said before...whoa.

5 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you hindu

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i have a guess as to who the S's are, but im prob wrong. whatever.
btw, i am not surprised IN THE LEAST that you spent 5 hrs shopping. youre a girl. its inherently in you.
dude, so whens your bday? oh right july 14...
blogging doesnt count as functioning. sorry dude.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Tonny, you're probably not wrong and sarahleah-i, there is really a link to my blog on yiddishechatrooms? Do I have the right to be a bit nervous about the publicity?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Hinda, someone left a comment just like that on my livejournal, and on DJ's blog. and i didnt see any of them on this yiddishechatrooms thing. whatever, you know?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

I also checked the yiddishechatrooms thing and didn't see a link. Oh, well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home