Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A challenge? I think not...

Tonight, I was e-mailed by the regional director of NER NCSY telling me that one of the female advisors is not able to come to the Shabbaton. He asked me if I would be willing to take her place in the skit and to take over her session. Take over her session meaning that I would give a 30 minute session to 9th graders. Honestly, I am excited to do it. The skit is no problem, but the session is the part that is more challenging and there is no way I am passing this opportunity up. I found some stuff about the topic of discussion and I am really excited to put it all together. I think I can do it. I think I can, I think I can...whoa, childhood memories!

Today's thought is brought to you by the T. No, not the letter T. The T in Boston. You know...the trolley? Never mind. Here it is. It made me think.

Today's Thought:

What teaches a player more...winning or losing?

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I am so proud of you!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home