Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Here We Go

It's my first day of college finals. Oh, there's excitement in the air. Oh, wait, no. That's stress. Yesterday was a fun-filled day for me! I studied Navi with a friend for 6 hours. You read right. SIX HOURS! I was not expecting it to take so long. It will be okay. It's open book anyway. After I studied Navi, I needed to get out of the dorm to do the rest of my work, so who did I call? DJ! I took the first shuttle up there and met Devora as she was walking down the street. Oh, DJ, how I love thee. It is so nice to know that I always have somewhere to go where I have my own bed! Ha! Thanks, DJ.

I got back to the dorm at 11:30pm and typed up my papers. My research paper will not get a good grade because it is not long enough. Oh, well. I just want to put it in his mailbox and get it over with! I also wrote my observation assignment, my fieldwork paper. I went to sleep at 3am, and I have to go get ready for my first final...EDUCATION! WOOHOO!

My second final is from 1-3, then I have to pack and get on the 6pm bus HOME! That's right...HOME!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Today's Thought:

What does the K in K-Mart actually stand for?

6 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay home!
um....krazy mart....? *eyes darting right and left suspiciously*

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

youll do well you are my dorko!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

kreske is what it stands for.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry chindalah everything is going to be ok
I'm sure you'll do well I have faith in you :)
and when are you coming for the Holy Sabbatical!!!!?????
Haztlacha Raba on all your finals
luv ya!
~Adina :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

has adina been somking again. damit adina stop doing that without me

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dude if i knew you wanted to smoke with Adina i wouldnt have sold it to her...just tell me next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home