Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Day of My Last Fieldwork :(

That's right. Today is my last fieldwork. The only thing that makes this okay, is knowing that I will be having fieldwork for the remainder of my time here, and my spring semester of my senior year will be student teaching. Oh don't worry, after teaching, I'll be taking classes at night, too.

Yes, Tonny, something prompted my last post, but that's not for now. It's okay. Anyway, I am having a good reading week. Not doing much, not accomplishing much, but it's good. G-d willing, tonight, I will get studying done and I will write my fieldwork paper so I can hand it in to the teacher before my education final on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Oh! So, I had to go to my English Comp professor yesterday to get the rough draft of my research paper back. I made Sara go in, because I was so sure that I had done really badly on it. She got it for me and I had gotten a B-! WHOA! Wait, there's more! I asked her to go back in and get my in-class essay back (our final assignment-we had to write an essay about what we learned in his class) and I got an A! Yup, you read right! An A! WHAT?!?!?! I was shocked! I didn't think he gave A's. I guess he likes essays about gorillas. If anyone is interested in reading it, I am selling copies.

Now I am going to go get ready for a great day! Hey, if I tell myself that it will be a great day, I'm less likely to let things bother me. You should try it sometime!



Today's Thought:
Why do people say, "You scared the living daylights out of me" when daylight isn't living?

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

cuz to some people, the daylight IS living...
like i said Hinda, you can talk to me if you want. call me, im me, whatever you want.
hatzlachah rabbah Hinda!
yay B- and A's!! GO HINDA!! YAY KA$HGIRL!!
i like papers about gorillas...
aight, im out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home