Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Monday

Shabbos was really nice. After a week of sleeping out of the dorm, it's GREAT to be back...really...great.

Okay. Now I am sitting in Sara's room. I am about to start shopping in her closet. I don't have much to write right now because my brain is fried. I have 2 finals on Thursday and 2 more next Tuesday. Not bad. I can't wait to get them over with.

I'll probably post again later when I have something of substance to write.

Today's Thought:
Why is the name of the phobia for the fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

cuz it's fun to see people with Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia freak out when they see it!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay long words!

YEAH SHABBOS!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home