Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Going Home...AGAIN!

I should really be packing right now. Oh, well. I just gave my final speech and I think it went really well! YAY! Oh, you want to know why I should be packing? Well, I am supposed to go to Monsey tonight. I am staying over at a friend's house because my cousin's baby's bris will be there tomorrow morning. (Not in my friend's house...in a shul in Monsey). My parents are coming in, so I am going back with them.

HEY! So what if I go home all the time! My NEPHOOS will be there! What more can I ask for? Well, a lot...but you know what I mean!

OH! Before I forget! I did something wonderful today! I actually went to an academic advisor! Here's the short version:

1. I am 3 credits short from Israel. I had signed up for an elective and didn't know that I was supposed to take it. THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYHTING TO ME ABOUT IT!
That means that if I don't get those 3 credits made up, I will have to take another semester of CORE meaning 3 more Judaic courses. That would mess a lot of stuff up.

2. I am going to have to take 7 courses for the next 4 semesters. It might not sound like TOO much, but they are hard courses. Oh, boy...this is going to be fun.

Today's thought:
Why did Yankee Doodle call the feather in his hat Macaroni?

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to be a machlokes between a fellow who thinks he knows everything
and a
corporation
that obviously does know everything.

Thank G-d for Ben who shows that eilu v'eilu dirvei elokim (?) chaim ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home