Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Nephoos Are Here!

My nephoos (and Miriam and Meir) came in at 3am this morning. Oh are they CUTE, Bli Ayin Hara! I love having them here!

So I have a slight dilemma. As I had mentioned before (if you were paying attention), I have a research paper due on May 5. The teacher had once said that if we get a letter printed in the New York Times or a different major newspaper like the Boston Globe, then we can get an A on an assignment. I e-mailed him this morning to ask if I could get a letter printed instead of doing the research paper and he wrote back telling me that if I get a letter printed, I get an A on a regular paper, not the research paper. This means that I actually have to do it. Oh, how wonderful. Plus, I have to work on my speech. My brothers and I went to the library and I got out some humor books for my speech. Hey, it's research! Haha! I am doing a speech on "Laughter is the Best Medicine". I found some articles about how laughter is good for you. Now I have to put it all together. Oh, how fun!

I hope everyone is enjoying their vacation if they're having one. If not, NANANA BOOBOO. Just kidding of course. I would never rub anything like that in anyone's face...or would I?

5 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

bite me!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

No thanks, Ed. Don't worry, you'll be okay. Even if I don't have to school and YOU DO! Hahahahahahaha...

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

my comment was in response to your comment on my blog not your vacation you dork. You so narcicistic. Didnt know I knew a woprd that big huh?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed, you spelled it wrong...
yeah nephoos! i LOVE nephoos!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Well, Ed, then I guess that makes you vexatious. Look it up. It's a good word to know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home