Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The end of yet another Tuesday...

Fieldwork, as always, was awesome! Two of the kids that I have become close to gave me their e-mail addresses. One of them told me that I am the best teacher. Sigh. I love kids. Anyway, afterwards, I went down to Devora's office and stuffed a few envelopes so I would look busy. Then we left. It was SUCH a beautiful day today. We walked around for a little bit before getting on the bus to the Heights. When we finally got there, we strolled over to the grocery store, then went back and I watched Devora make dinner. Hey, supervising is a hard job, but someone's gotta do it! We hung out, then I called the shuttle at midnight. By the time I got to YU, it was 12:25 and the shuttle came 2 minutes later. Sweet. Now I'm back and can't wait to go to sleep! No, blogging is not Gezel Sheina (sleep-stealing). I'm just not too fond of catching up if I haven't written for a while. Besides, I would feel horrible leaving you in suspense for so long! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home