Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, April 04, 2005

Thanks, EN!

I just want to thank EN for posting. It is nice to know that someone reads these posts and thinks they are written well. Though a blog could be seen as a waste of time, it actually helps me. I have a lot to get out of my system and even though it may not show in the blog posts which are mostly about my days here in NYC, I feel as if I do get some of it out. Please keep the comments coming. It really helps with the process in some way. Thank you again, EN. Pass this blog more often...(hint, hint to all the people I KNOW)

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger EN said...

your welcome. (hint, hint?)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger EN said...

oh, i just got it.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger sofia said...

to some people blogging is just a waste of time but to me, it actually help us learn more about ourselves, our limitations, and our passions in the process. It feels good to know that "somewhere out there," there are people who understand, letting peole see the "real" me and you. It is like sharing oneself to others, and can be as real as one can be - no pretensions. ;)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger sofia said...

Moreover, "a blog has more soul and more heart than a regular website. It is an easy account of one's day to day experiences, which includes emotions, people,and events." It's more personal in a sense that you can truly call it 'your place' because it's all about you basically. It's like finding a haven for your thoughts, feelings, and the significant details that are happening in your life.

May you have a good day my dear!;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home