Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Fieldwork day!

Today, I skipped English class. My roomate didn't go to her first class because she couldn't find her ID. Then she decided to skip her second class because she never missed it, and I didn't want her to have to do it herself. Hey, I never skip English comp class, okay? Besides, I used the time to do laundry, so there. I got to fieldwork right on time. I had so much fun today. The teaching assistant wasn't there, so the teacher was really happy that I came. At the end of the day, she had to leave the room for a minute. The kids were pretty loud because it was the end of the day, so I quieted them down. How, you ask? I played the "Do What I Do" game. I did motions and they had to copy me. I banged on the table, clapped, touched my nose, then did some fast moves to try to confuse them. They really liked it. It was a lot of fun. I'll admit that I think I had more fun than they did!

After fieldwork, I went down to DJ. She couldn't really talk to me because she was really busy, but I hung around (out of the way) until she was ready to leave. Then Hinda and DJ night began. We went to Key Foods to get stuff for dinner. DJ made the most AMAZING stir fry. The Starlet was disappointing tonight. KATIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF! True, you can barely understand Cecile when she spoke and she might not have been reaching her ful potential, but come on! Katie is so annoying and VILE! (I learned that one from DJ!) We made predictions about who the winner will be. Season finale is next week. We will have to find a new dumb reality competition show to replace it.

I left at around 12. Of course, I was almost at the shuttle stop when I realized I forgot my phone in her apartment. I walked past the end-of-shidduch-date couple that was standing in the lobby 4 times. Oops, sorry. I got back to Stern in one piece, B"H. I might have TWO dates with DJ next week! I am so excited!

I need to go to sleep now because I am planning to actually go to my morning classes tomorrow. So exciting!

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Decongeschint?

MERCEDES RULES!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home