Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Wonderful Weekend in Washington Heights

Shabbos was so nice. I spent it with DJ and I had such a great time. On Friday night, she made a meal at her apartment. On Shabbos day, we went to Esther and Shlomo's for lunch. Then we went back to DJ's apartment and took naps then made Havdallah. We went to Revaya for melave malka then walked through Ghetto Heights to go to the Blockbuster that was closed. At least we got to walk off the pizza. We watched Matilda until 2:30 am. I love that movie.

This morning, DJ and I went to Key Foods and did some grocery shopping. It was fun. I got strawberry CREAM CHEESE! Yummm.... I went back on the 4pm shuttle. When I got back into the dorm, my roomate was coming out of the elevator. She told me she was going to Barnes and Noble. I asked her to wait for me. We took the train to E. 86th Street. They didn't have the book she needed. Then we went to another Barnes and Noble in the area and they didn't have it either. Then we went to the Piece of Cake bakery so I could get dinner. (DJ, they had the tuna sandwich this time! ;)

Now, I am supposed to go to Debra's room and work. I should probably do that. I was just on the phone with my mother for 40 minutes. I need to go home. Okay, I am going to try to get some work done. ARGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home