Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What a day...

Last night, I slept in Brooklyn. Why, you ask? Well, allow me to satisfy your curiosity. My friend Deborah, who is from England but is in Afikei for Shana Bet this year, came in for the wedding in Baltimore last week. She was going to Brooklyn for the night and I went with her so she wouldn't have to take the train by herself. I know, I'm so nice...don't let my halo blind you. It was nice to spend some extra time with her. She is such a sweet person. I went to sleep at 2, got up at 7, left for the train at 7:30, got back to the dorm at 8:30, then went to my 9am class. Yup, I'm talented. Yes, I stayed awake in all my classes...

So, Mondays aren't my favorite days. Especially today. My speech totally bombed, which is okay. I am pretty much over it. My friend put it really well. I was getting ready to go to a mandatory speaker and she came into my room. I told her about it, then she said, "It's okay. When you go up to shamayim, Hashem won't care." My mother liked that. I went to Walgreen's with my roomie Erica at 11:30. I got Whitestrips (premium, thank you very much) and 2 big Hershey's bars. Hey, they were both on sale, okay? Now I'm bombed (like my speech...just kidding, I AM OVER IT) so GOOD NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home