Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Home Sweet Home...

The wedding was beautiful. I did my share of dancing...trust me. The wedding started at 6:15. We (the carpool of 7 girls) arrived in Baltimore at 5:45. We went to our driver's aunt's house to get ready, then we headed down to the hall. The Kallah looked so happy and beautiful. We left the wedding at about 11:45. We got back to Brooklyn at 3:30am. We crashed at Rachel's house, then got up at 7 to take a train back. We got back to the dorm at about 8:30. My roomate went to class at 9, while I slept for an hour and went to class at 10:30. Such fun...

After class, I went back to my dorm room and packed for Shabbos. I was going HOME! I went down to the CAF to meet my neighbor. I got lunch to go then we went over to her apartment so she could get her stuff. Then we took a taxi to Chinatown and got onto the 3:00 bus. We didn't get into Boston until 8. Well, they just HAD to stop at Roy Rogers in North Haven! It was so nice to go home. I helped my mother cook until about 12, which is when I decided to crash. I was exhausted!

On Friday, I went to work with my mother. She has 2 assistants that help her on different days of the week, and one of them decided that she didn't want to work in the class anymore. So, I got to be my mother's assistant for a day. Let me tell you, I have so much more respect for my mother! And I thought her patience was tested at home...

Shabbos was very nice. My friend Malka (aka Rexy ;) came over on Shabbos afternoon and we talked for hours. She's awesome! Now it's 10:30 on Saturday night and I came on the computer to print out some stories for my speech. I am hoping to put it together tonight, then to practice it tomorrow. I love speaking, but there's something about giving speeches in that class that makes me nervous. Yes, nervous. I'll get over it...

Shavua Tov!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home