Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let's talk about Sunday on Tuesday!

SUNDAY! Okay, so in the morning, my friend and I took the train back in the city. After hanging out in my room, three friends and I went over to Daffy's to look for coats. I had my phone on vibrate in my coat pocket and was holding my coat. Suddenly, I felt it vibrating, so I took it out and it was my parents! They were coming in for my classmate's wedding and they were in the neighborhood. So, I ran out of Daffy's back to the dorm. My parents were pulling up in front as I got there. They had my fridge in the backseat! YAY! My mother helped me bring it up, then she left and I had about an hour to get ready for the wedding. I rushed around like a chicken without a head, but I was ready! We drove to Crown Heights (yes, my classmate from Chabad in Sharon). The wedding was beautiful. I was freaking out because I have known this girl since we were babies. I kept telling myself that it was all a game of dress-up. Whoa...

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

:-)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Come and play with me! I miss my Hindaleh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home