Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wednesday...

On with the Hebrew saga... My friend that is still taking the class gave me my placement paper. I was supposed to be in 1204 according to the placement test. That's funny because the class I was taking was 1206 and I was understanding it just fine thank you very much. After my next class I was in the hallway and saw the Hebrew teacher. She didn't know my name so she was like "Eh, uh, err." I looked at her and said, "Yeah I got it and I don't like it." She told me it was just a suggestion. I saw my friend who had given me the paper and she told me to fight it. So what did I do? I marched down to the 4th floor into the Judaic studies secretary's office and asked to make a meeting with the head of the department. I scheduled it for Thursday at noon. I would never have done something like this, but it felt GOOD! My day went even further uphill because Devora came into Manhattan to go shopping! The thing that I and many others have about shopping is that I am much more successful when I shop for other people. We spent about 3 hours in Macy's and Devora walked out with an outfit, boots and makeup! You go girl! It was fun! I am going to wait until later to talk about today. OOh, that reminds me of a quote..."Today is the tomorrow we were worried about yesterday." Time for lunch with Dena...

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You totally saved my life last night! I love you!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

uh Hinda, isnt Devora in the city already...? i mean, i only had to walk 4 blocks to get to her apt tues night...KN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home