Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Change of plans...

I am so tired... Today went by a bit differently than planned. My friend, roomate and I walked down 34th Street and made a few stops on the way to Macy's. I spent some money there, then my roomate went off with another friend and my friend and I walked towards Build-a-Bear. Confused, yet? We walked through Rockafellar Center, then went outside to the entrance of Build-a-Bear. We walked in and it was pretty crowded. I tried picking out one of the cheaper bears, but they looked kind of scary. We stood on line for about 30 seconds, then we decided to choose a different day to go other than Sunday afternoon. Then we walked back towards school while making some stops on the way. We went into Barnes and Noble and went to the humor section. That cheered me up a lot. I bought a book called "Teachers: Jokes, Quotes and Anecdotes" It's really cute. Now I'm back and really hungry. I started the South Beach Diet today. No fruit, sugar, flour... Well, let's put it this way. I can have salad, tuna, meats and water. If anyone has any advice for me, please pass it along...THANKS!

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

that bites, i must say. sorry Hinda.
but when are you coming up to visit your brother school...?

Tonny

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Hey Hindels! Hang in there and I'll see you tomorrow! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home