Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, February 11, 2005

TGIF

The weekend is here! YAY! Today was a good day, B"H. Well, it was Thursday, so how couldn't it be? I went to my English class, then my friend asked me to go uptown with her to pick something up. Of course, I went. After stopping for shwarma, we went to 14th Street and shopped around. We went to Barnes and Noble and my friend made me get all the books I need for English class. Now I have no excuse for not reading any of them. Great...
Anyhoo, at around 8:30, my roomie and I decided to go for a walk. It was crazy windy and cold, but we braved it out! We started out looking for an electronics store where we can possibly get our Shana Bet videos made into a CD. (We made really funny videos during our semester. We started out wanting to make a spoof of a video for "Lecha" that a guy from Bais made a while ago, but it turned into us being...well...us) Then we got really cold, and everything was closed, so we decided to go to K-Mart! Yup, there's a K-mart down the street from us! I was looking through the posters and I found one with Shrek and Donkey on it, but do you think they had it in stock? Of course not! Then I found one with Puss in Boots making his cute pathetic face. I was going to get it, but my roomate said that it's kind of freaky since it is so close-up, so I didn't get it. Another friend and I are going to try to find cheaper posters tomorrow. It should be an adventure!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

as rabbi schimmel said about k-mart:

I was once at the electronic store of wonderment known as K-Mart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home