Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, February 11, 2005

How was the Concert, Hinda?

Ooh! I had SO much fun last night at the Chaim Dovid concert! Devora called me and asked me to come early. Of course, I DID! When I got to the Upper East Side, I called her and she told me to meet her in a small grocery store a few blocks down. On my way there, I had my first celebrity encounter! AL ROKER walked right passed me! He was on the phone, so he couldn't ask me for my autograph. Oh, you thought that I thought that HE was the celebrity? Please! Anyway, Devora and I picked up a few snacks for the refreshment table at the concert. Then we went back to the office, where Chaim Dovid had already arrived! He is so nice. Before the concert, Devora and I were sitting together right outside the concert room, and he asked our names. Then he said, "There should me smachot by you." Whoa! It was really nice. About 100 people came for the concert. I was the designated stamper! Someone brought really cool star stamps, and I stamped people as they went in. I had a lot of fun with it. Ask Devora, she got two stamps! I also did, but Devora also stamped my neck, so I got three! HA! B"H, it washed off... The concert was great. Everyone really enjoyed it. Well, I think everyone enjoyed it. Well, I did, and that's all that really matters! Yes, the world revolves around ME! I really enjoy helping out in Devora's office. It's great experience! Thanks, Devora!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You are the BESTEST intern EVER! I love you! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home