Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Shavua Tov!

Shabbos was very nice. I spent it in Crown Heights. Yup, I went to Crown Heights. I went to my friend from high school's house. Hey, you do what you have to do to see your friends! I went to Chabad high school, okay? It was a very nice Shabbos. On Friday night, my friend showed me the teddy bears that she and her mother made at Build-a-Bear. I WANT TO GO! The friend that I brought with me for Shabbos said that she would take me tomorrow! YAY! I am so excited! We are having a day on the town tomorrow. I can't wait! I had an epiphany on Friday night. On one of my nightly walks, my friend and I passed by theaters and stuff on a street called Broadway. I NEVER REALIZED THAT IT IS THE REAL BROADWAY! Okay, maybe YOU did, but I guess I'm a bit slower than you. I have to go to sleep now, but don't worry, you will be filled in about my fun-filled day in the city tomorrow night! Shavua tov, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

crown heights...hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home