Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, February 14, 2005

AsgGDHretHGFytkfhgfhGFD!!!!

The title of this blog pretty much describes my day. ARGH! I feel so BLAH! Descriptive enough? Today has been a really long day. So, the Hebrew dilemma. I didn't go to Hebrew class today and my friend who is in it told me that the teacher had a placement card to tell me where I was supposed to be. I figure that that means that I was in the wrong class to begin with. Nice. I decided that I am not going to take Hebrew at all this semester and I would find a different Judaic class to replace it with. My friend took me to her Halacha class with her. I wasn't too happy with it. You can contact me for more information. I'm still thinking about it. After that I had another class and was so happy that it was my last one before a break, until I realized that on Mondays I have my Introduction to Elementary Education course, which is the whole reason I am here. I was in that class until about 2:50, then I had to go to the other school building for Speech class which began at 3:10. I had a quick bite to eat (don't worry, it was salad) then I went into class. We are learning about informative speeches because, you guessed it, we have to GIVE one! She gave us the umbrella topic of COMMUNICATION and we have to build a speech on it. She told us to think of a topic that has to do, perhaps, with our major. I want to speak about the importance of communicating with children in the classroom. I went over to her after class to see if she could help me narrow my topic down, but she told me that it is up to me. I told her that I want to add some humor to it from the book that I bought (see yesterday's entry). She told me to be careful not to add too much humor, it's a prety serious topic, etc. I KNOW THAT! Are all students automatically considered stupid? If I didn't think the topic wasn't serious, WHY WOULD I BE HERE? Okay, so I have a slight problem. When I want to ask an authoritative figure a specific question or express anything, I always seem to be unable to get the issue across in the right way. Oy! I guess it's one of the things that I have to work on. I am scheduled to speak on February 28. If anyone has any suggestions on specific topics, or places I can look for reference materials, I would love to hear them. Meanwhile, I am tired, bored and hungry. I hope to feel better later...IY"H!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home