Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, February 14, 2005

Books, anyone?

So, my friend and I were really bored tonight, so I said, "Hey, I need a Navi for tomorrow's first class. Let's go to the YU book sale!" Okay, so I didn't say it quite like that, but we went. It was pretty crowded, and a really nice guy who was working there went down to the basement to get the Navi I needed. Yay! Oh, and thank you to my father for buying it for me and for plastic which makes it all possible. =P Now, I have a decision to make. I have Hebrew homework for tomorrow, but I won't know if I am in the right class until tomorrow morning, hopefully. If I drop this class, I will have to go to the head of the Judaic department to request permission to enter a different class. This means actually going to the head of the department and talking to him. I can't just drop the class, because I need to take 3 Judaic courses this semester to take care of my CORE requirements. So, if I don't take a different Hebrew class (which will be difficult since I will be coming in late and have missed a lot of the material) I will need to take a different Judaic class. HELP! Can someone please do my work for me? ARGH! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? Well, on that note, have a good night everyone!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ok, well, this was your random trip to the sfarim sale--now you needa take a planned one and get everything you need. but not next sundy or monday. well, monday night i gues maybe....:-D laila tov vachalamot metukim.

Tonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home