Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Long Short School Day

Due to my lack of sleep on Saturday night/Sunday morning, I woke up this morning and couldn't get out of bed. I felt so light-headed, so I figured that Hashem was telling me to sleep for a few more hours. So, naturally, I HAD to. I got up a few hours later and tried to prepare my speech that I was scheduled to give today, but I couldn't put my thoughts together, so I decided not to do it. I went to my education class, then it was time for speech class. I told her that I wasn't feeling up to speaking which was fine because other girls went and there wouldn't have been time for me. B"H I have another week to work on it. I can't give it on Wednesday because I am going to Baltimore for my good friend from seminary's wedding! I am SO excited! AAH! I can't wait to make shtick! She is one of the only ones who understand and goes along with my hyper-activity. I was talking to her online one day and told her that I am going to go crazy at her wedding. She told me that she would go crazy with me! I can't wait! Now I should really go to sleep, so I think I will. Good night everyone! :)

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Hey hindu! Nice template! I love reading your daily doings, except you gotta make some paragraph breaks in there once in a while! It's hard on these old eyes! Miss you! Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home