Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tuesday...

Well, in case you couldn't figure it out from my last entry, I didn't get up in time for class. Well, technically, I did get up on time. I woke up at 10:30. It was all worth it, though. Two girls from seminary, Brittney and Shaynee, who had come in from Chicago for the wedding, had a flight at 6am Tuesday morning, so they left at 4:30am. I got to spend a few extra hours with them. At 1pm, Rachel (the one whose house I slept in) and I walked over to her mother's office to pick her up for lunch. Her mother treated us to Jerusalem Steak House on Avenue M. Oh, it was good. After lunch, I jumped on the train to get back to the city because my aunt needed to pick something up from me. Also because I needed to get back to work on my paper that's due on Thursday. Not to worry, I didn't work on it. Well, I searched for an editorial to work with, but couldn't find one. I went over to my friend Sarah's dorm and tried looking on her computer, but I wasn't having any luck. So, I e-mailed the Stern writing center which has had plenty of experience dealing with this specific teacher's assignments and asked for help... Then I went back to my dorm and went to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home